Sunday, March 22, 2009

Park My Car

Perhaps kids who don't yet have their drivers' licenses will find this game interesting. Even they may get bored of it. Park My Car is a basic game where you need to try to park a car in a parking lot. If you crash into another car or into an object, then your game is over and you can try again. If you succeed in parking the car, then you go to the next level to meet the next challenge. It's definitely not one of the more interesting games out there. The music becomes repetitive very quickly, as does the challenge to park the car. You use the right, left up and down arrors to move the car. Although I've been driving for decades, I found it very difficult to get the hand of it and I kept bashing the car into various things!

Maybe kids will find this to be more interesting than I did. Overall, Park My Car was not one of the more exciting games and I would recommend that you seek greener pastures and find something more interesting to do!

No comments: